|Model||turbo 300 to 1000|
Providing support for achieving precise separation of metal pieces, pins and other heavy & light material from pulp, these Turbo Separator
choices allows for minimum fiber loss during separation operations as well as requires easy maintenance. Having mild steel and SS cladding body finish, the separator creates turbo effect through rotor support that allows heavy particles to be carried outward through centrifugal force to junk collection area with light rejection getting further treated in secondary separator. The system is part of the process used for production of kraft, writing & printing and duplex paper has operating consistency of 1.5% to 3% and screen with 1.8mm to 2.8mm perforation size.Features:
- Effective Separation of heavy & light material (Metal Pieces, Pins, Plastic) from Pulp
- Easy maintenance and minium fiber loss.
- The body is made out from mild steel with S.S. cladding Special mode is also available in S.S. 316 Sandwitch plate (S.S. and M.S.) with base frame and stifners in M.S.
- A cyclone effect is formed in the separator by the S.S. Rotor, So heavy partical are carried outward by centrifugal force to the junk trap, The light rejection is further treated in secondary separator or vibrating screen
- Mostly used to process Kraft, Writing & Printing and Duplex Paper
- Size available T-300/T-400/T-600/T-800
- Operating Consistency 1.5% to 3%
- Inlet required pressure 3- 3.5 kg/cm2
- Screen Size 1.8mm to 2.8mm perforation.